464. Warren G - Regulate . . . G-Funk Era (last listen: 2-5 years) - A pretty good album from Dre's step-brother, featuring the megahit "Regulate" (with Nate Dogg), "Do You See," and "This DJ." I also enjoyed the "'94 Ho Draft," which features the classic lines, "Also we got Amy, that jaw-jackin' bitch from the west side. . . . Also, we got Melanie from the north side, aka Yeasty, aka Wonderbread, or Flame On."
465. Muddy Waters - Muddy "Mississippi" Waters Live (last listen: 1-2 years) - Arguably the best live blues album of all-time, it contains the quintessential version of "Mannish Boy," complete with audience cheers.
466. Muddy Waters - Best Of (last listen: 3 months to 1 year)
467. Welcome to Cambridge - EP (last listen: never) - Some guys from this band were handing out CDs on the street one day. Here's their MySpace page. It's unclear if their name is anti-Oxford or not. If it had a "Bitch" at the end of it, then obviously it would be.
468. Weezer - Weezer (blue album) (last listen: 0-3 months) - One of my favorite albums of all-time. My favorite songs are "No One Else" and "The World Has Turned and Left Me Here." Of course this album also features "Buddy Holly," "Say It Ain't So," and "Undone - The Sweater Song," all of which are awesome.
469. Weezer - Pinkerton (last listen: 3 months to 1 year) - This was the most recently purchased of my Weezer albums, and it's a peach. The songs are solid, and often tongue-in-cheek. "Pink Triangle" includes the lines, "Everyone's a little queer / Why can't she be a little straight? / I'm dumped / She's a lesbian." And of course "El Scorcho" kicks off with the line, "Goddamn you half-Japanese girls, do it to me every time." "Tired of Sex" is good, too, and somewhat ironic considering that lead singer and songwriter Rivers Cuomo would take a vow of celibacy a mere seven years after this album came out.
470. Weezer - Weezer (green album) (last listen: 3 months to 1 year) - "Island in the Sun" is my favorite off this one.
471. Weezer - Maladroit (last listen: 1-2 years) - "Keep Fishin'" and "Slob" are my favorites off this one, which has a little bit more of an edge than the previous three albums.
472. Kanye West - The College Dropout (last listen: 3 months to 1 year) - Personally, I like this album better than Late Registration, especially "All Falls Down" and "Slow Jamz" (featuring Jamie Foxx and the motor mouthed Twista) (I like the line, "She's got a light-skinned friend look like Michael Jackson / Got a dark-skinned friend look like Michael Jackson"). "Jesus Walks" is good, and I've always liked "Through the Wire."
473. Kanye West - Late Registration (last listen: 3 months to 1 year) - I'm just gonna come right out and say it. I think she IS a gold digger.